At Nene Data & Electrical Ltd we pride ourselves on quality, therefore we have a policy to supply and install all goods and services to the highest standards.
It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to:
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standards
- To only supply goods from high quality sources
- To audit our works to ensure all services, goods and works are provided to the highest standard
As part of our policy, we ensure to;
- Have each job supervised and signed off by a Senior Installation Engineer
- Have each job signed off by the client
- Have a formal complaints procedure in place, which is dealt with by the team of Directors to ensure customers receive the high standard of workmanship they expect
- To purchase all goods and materials from reputable sources and check for quality before installing
- Carry out certification using the latest Cable Analyzers to ensure all installed works meet and exceed the latest standards.
- That agreed standards when contracts are exchanged are upheld in all elements of
Nene Data and Electrical Ltd pride themselves on the quality of their workmanship and finishes. All issues regarding quality are dealt with, and an amicable outcome reached within 14 days of a complaint being raised.
This statement was approved on 4th March 2021 by Joshua Passmore and will be reviewed annually.