We are a Northampton based Electrical Contractor, specialising in commercial installations
Trying to find a skilled electrical contractor you can count on and ultimately rely on is a challenge especially with the advancements in technology and the design consideration required for a multiple level solution. This holds doubly true for commercial work since the quality of electrical work you get will impact not only your bottom line but the overall function and aesthetics of your office, classroom or your business place. Not all electricians are equipped for integrated solutions, especially the technical needs of businesses, so you think about what type of electrician you should hire.
How do you know you’ve found a company that understands your needs and the technical requirements when merging IT and power?
Rather than assuming that all electrical companies are created equal, it’s better to look for the company that has the right credentials for the job. When trying to identify the correct company, commercial customers should consider the added value of finding and hiring a highly skilled professional team:
- Our work will be done right the first time, guaranteed. So you won’t have to worry about problems, safety hazards, or needing to call someone back out for faulty work.
- We are proud of our service delivery, so we take pride in every job we perform. We want to build relationships on trust and want transparency in business and ultimately want you to recommend our services to other business owners.
- Our professionalism extends to our communication techniques. Detailed estimates, project management and a detailed scope of works will provide you with the peace of mind and the financial stability during our project.
- The understanding of the power requirements for specialised projects during solution deployment, so we won’t be wasting hours making phone calls to you to keep clarifying the specification.
- Our design and specification will be well-informed and concise to your requirements, ensuring the seamless integration flows throughout the project. Why have multiple points of contact and spend endless hour co-ordinating when we can provide just one simple point of contact and Integrate the whole project.