What we’re doing to lessen our impact
We pride ourselves on designing and installing for the future; therefore, we want our planet as we know it, to have a future.
As humans, we have a large role that we play when it comes to our environment, and we at Nene Data Network Solutions do not take this lightly, to ensure we do our bit we set out the following controls:
- We will comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Where at all feasible, waste is recycled/reused/repurposed with landfill only being utilised as a last resort.
- We promote staff awareness and encourage the saving of all energy, including water, lighting, heating and vehicle fuel.
- Our modern fuel-efficient fleet of vehicles is tracked to limit idling and fuel wastage.
- We work with our key suppliers to ensure materials are recyclable.
We regularly review our impact on the environment and endeavour to reduce our impact and prevent waste where possible.
All of our staff work together to monitor, maintain and review our environmental policy. We wish to minimise our impact on the environment and work together to do so.
This statement was approved on 4th March 2020 by Mark Westley and will be reviewed annually.