Since our update on the 26th March 2020, coronavirus (COVID-19) has continued to have a massive impact on our country and life as we know it.
We understand that it’s going to continue having a massive impact on how we conduct ourselves for the foreseeable future; therefore, we are working to ensure we can continue to perform our works safely.
On the 10th May 2020, our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson highlighted his desire for the construction industry to return to work and set out “COVID Secure” guidelines for companies, like us to follow.
Thankfully, we are already doing many of these guidelines where we are currently delivering critical works.
In-line with government guidelines, we have implemented the following things:
- All staff that can work from home will do so. A skeleton staff shall work from our office, with social distancing in place using different facilities.
- The minimum number of staff will be on-site at any time.
- We will use fixed installation teams; this is to reduce the contact each person has contact with.
- Wherever possible, staff will adhere to the 2M Guidance, while keeping any activity time as short as possible.
- We shall not be hosting any meetings or visits to our offices for the foreseeable future; video calls shall only take place.
- Site surveys are necessary to continue delivering our works; however, time spent on-site shall be minimised.
- We will require all client sites to either be empty and unmanned COVID Secure before our arrival, where sites fail to meet this requirement.
This is only a brief overview of the measures we have put in place to protect our staff and our customers and the general population.
Due to the measures, we have put into place; there may be a slight extension time on quotations, responses and mobilisation time, this is due to a limited team.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay healthy and well, and we shall continue to update you as the situation, and our response develops.