Nene Data and Electrical Ltd (NDE) is an independent owned business, run entirely by Mark Westley (Managing Director), allowing complete engagement on the projects we deliver thus we are able to make independent decisions on services provided, whilst taking market requirements in to consideration so services can be tailored with expertise to meet your needs.
“Acknowledgment and review of our performance and results play a key role, as it ensures services and operations are delivered in exceptional timely manner” comments Mark.
Nene Data and Electrical Ltd (NDE) since being founded has prided itself in the quality of the service it’s delivered. Providing up to 500 organisations with extensive support and guidance all whilst administering network infrastructure into the various organisation’s internal framework. Being situated in a central location of the country, Northampton, has enabled delivery and support of services, across the United Kingdom, with the hope to see more expansion of our services locally and regionally. Our recent move to a larger unit has, foreseen the ability to deploy infrastructure in a shorter time frame, due to the ability to pre-terminate Fibre and Copper solutions for our every increasing Data Centre requirements, as well as the growth of our in-house technical knowledge in network cabling and infrastructure, and also the growth of our experienced vetted engineers.
- Objective – To be in with lead Networking Organisations by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
- Vision – To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers/clients.
- Mission Statement To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Values – We believe in promoting honesty and integrity through all aspects of business functions
- Goals – Local and Regional expansion in the field of network cabling.
- Developing a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services, and also employee development
We’ve provided solutions to clients that have advanced IT infrastructure, deploying structured network solutions in various environments, including fibre optics and copper cabling to provide our clients with the best results. Our expertise broadens to working in partnership with MOJ, MOD, NHS, and Education, Banking sector, Blue chip companies and also corporate organisations that deliver both local and central government. As a Certified Network Infrastructure Design Professional (CNIDP) Mark, has supported customers, before and after any projects, with his knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver complex infrastructure design from inception through to customer handover.